- Feeling stressed, anxious or overwhelmed?
- Saying ‘Yes’ when given time to think you would have said ‘No’?
- Feeling like you are being pulled in too many different directions at once?
Common in all these situations is a difficulty in recognising the moment in time when you have a choice about how to react. That moment is gone before you even realised you had a choice.
When you don’t recognise that moment, you are likely to react automatically without thought often with results that are less than ideal
How you can benefit from the Alexander Technique if you are feeling stressed:
- Choose how you react by learning to recognise the moment when you have a choice.
- Feel more relaxed by learning to release tense muscles
- Think more clearly by learning to reduce your internal chatter
- Feel and look more confident by learning good postural habits
Say ‘Yes’ when you want to say ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ when you want to say ‘No’
Alexander Technique lessons can be used in combination with medication and other therapies or as a standalone approach to dealing with stress
Contact Bridget on 07957 981240 or email@example.com to arrange lessons